We welcome and respect your opinions, regardless of whether we agree with them. The time and effort our readers spend sharing ideas and giving feedback is greatly appreciated and enhances the content we provide.
However, we ask that you welcome and respect our opinions and those of other visitors to this site as well. Communicate with common courtesy and collegial respect; disagree without being disagreeable.
Please Keep Comments Relevant and Respectful
While we accept 99% of comments posted, all comments are pre-moderated, and we reserve the right to remove or not post any comment that:
- contains obscene, indecent, or profane language;
- contains threats or defamatory statements;
- contains hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile; or
- promotes or endorses services or products. (Note that non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable.)
We recognize that the Internet is a 24/7 medium and your comments are welcome at any time. However, as a small non-profit organization, we ask you to bear in mind that while we intend to review and post comments as soon as possible, the reality is that comments will not be posted immediately, and may not be posted until the next business day. We appreciate your patience.
Bike Winnipeg reserves the right to block access from a particular Internet address, remove or edit user content or to suspend or terminate a user’s account for violations of this policy.
The opinions expressed by the users of this website do not necessarily reflect those of Bike Winnipeg, its board, or its employees.